Supported by the Statewide Health Improvement Program, Minnesota Department of Health.

"The mission of Live Wright is to partner with Wright County citizens to increase physical activity, healthy eating and reduce tobacco use by changing behaviors in the environment where we live, learn and work."




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Biggest Loser Competition

Congrats to those who have joined the Live Wright team!

The team is working together and also keeping tabs on one another!  With helpful and friendly conversation on the competeforhealth.com website teammates are sharing tips and tricks  for keeping track of calories and activity and providing encouragement to meet those goals.  I know that keeping track of my physical activity and my eating habits has definitely made me more aware of what I am or am not doing on a daily basis and it has helped me set new goals for myself! 

It has been fun to see the enthusiasm within the team and exciting to see the pounds lost and points gained of our team, our division and the competition as a whole.


Let's keep up the hard work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment